Before assuming that your company is safe from the cyber-threats that are out there, ask yourself these key questions:
1. Does your company rely on servers (physical or in the cloud) for daily operational tasks, such as emailing, printing, or sharing documents?
2. Are proper backups in place with regular testing being done?
3. An updated and well documented Disaster Recovery Plan in place?
4. Are there doubts from your employees when opening up certain attachments within emails?
5. Are appropriate actions in place for when malware is detected on your network?
If any of these questions create any doubt in your systems cyber-security, drop us a line!